We are open and ready to help you continue working toward your smile goals. With COVID-19 in mind, we have additional safety precautions to keep our patients and team members safe. If you have any questions, give us a call! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Our COVID-19 safety precautions and guidelines include the following:
- Patients are asked to wash their hands or sanitize upon arrival.
- Patients please come alone and only one adult is asked to accompany a child for their visit. This will help us avoid overcrowding our waiting room.
- Patients are welcome to wait in their car and a member of our team can call you when your dentist is ready to see you.
- All magazines and books have been removed from our waiting room to increase safety.
- Patients and staff will be prescreened upon arrival for any symptoms or contact with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- All common areas are frequently sanitized throughout the day.